Irukandji Tickets at ANNA BAY
- Duração: 120 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Anna Bay, NSW
Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters is an interactive aquarium where you will get the chance to feed and pet a variety of species of sharks and rays. Your entry pass includes a tour of our aquarium and food for our sharks and rays. Here you'll engage in educational talks by our knowledgeable fish keepers while you feed and interact with our amazing sharks and rays.
Extra special activities such as snorkeling in the lagoon and private shark-feeding tours can also be purchased in addition to your entry.
Tours run all day from 9am-5pm, arrive by 3.30pm for the full experience.
Book your admission date and time here, and then you can add extra encounters on the next page.
- Please note that children under 12 will need at least one accompanying adult or guardian in the water aged 16 or over. That adult may be in socks or a wetsuit regardless which the child is wearing
- A concession pass is for students, seniors and pensioners. Appropriate ID may be asked for upon entry, such as a pensioner card. A student is anyone over 16 years and older with a valid student card from any Australian education institution. Students must show their current student ID.
- Massive savings by purchasing an annual pass! Visit the Annual pass page for more information.